Material: plastic foam rubber
Color: red green orange blue
Size: about 3 meters
Type: Ninja Sponge Handle Counting Skipping Rope
Rope skipping is a simple but efficient exercise. It can exercise bones and muscles at the same time to increase endurance; improve physical flexibility and coordination of limbs; compared to running, skipping rope can consume more in the same time Heat.
This is a simple, multi-functional exercise that can improve the balance of the body and make the posture more upright. Mainly exercise the lower body muscles, shape the muscles of the arms, shoulders, back and abdomen, which can effectively help you burn calories, lose weight, and lose weight, allowing you to have a flat abdomen.
In recent years, some foreign fitness experts have especially praised rope skipping. Because it has many advantages:
1. Simple and easy. There are many kinds of rope skipping patterns, simple or complex, you can do it at any time, and you will learn it as soon as you learn it. It is especially suitable for fitness exercises in the cold season, and it is especially suitable for women. In terms of exercise volume, 10 minutes of continuous rope skipping is almost the same as 30 minutes of jogging or 20 minutes of fitness dance.
2. Exercise various organs. Skipping rope can enhance the functions of the human body’s cardiovascular, respiratory and nervous systems. Studies have confirmed that skipping rope can prevent many diseases such as diabetes, arthritis, obesity, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, muscle atrophy, hyperlipidemia, insomnia, depression, menopausal syndrome and other diseases. For lactating and menopausal women, skipping rope also has a positive effect of relaxing emotions, which is also conducive to women’s mental health.
In view of the unique health-care effect of skipping rope on women, French fitness expert Mock specially designed a “rope skipping progressive plan” for female bodybuilders. At the beginning of school, you can only jump for 1 minute on the spot. After 3 days, you can jump for 3 minutes. After 3 months, you can jump for 10 minutes. After half a year, you can perform “series jumps” every day. , until you jump continuously for half an hour at a time. Jumping for half an hour at a time is equivalent to 90 minutes of jogging, which is already a standard aerobic fitness exercise.
Although skipping rope is a good fitness method, it is easy to get injured if you are not careful, so pay attention to the following:
1. Rope skippers should wear high-top shoes with soft texture and light weight to avoid ankle injury.
2. The rope is soft and hard and of moderate thickness. Beginners should usually use hard ropes, but can be changed to soft ropes after proficiency.
3. It is better to choose a moderately hard lawn, wooden floor, and muddy ground. Do not skip rope on hard concrete ground to avoid damage to joints and easily cause dizziness.
4. Muscles and joints need to be relaxed when skipping rope, and toes and heels need to be coordinated to prevent sprains.
5. Fat people and middle-aged women should use both feet to rise and fall at the same time. At the same time, the jump should not be too high to avoid injury to the joints due to excessive weight bearing.
Terms of conditions
1) Home delivery is available in Dhaka (Charge Applicable)
2) Outside of Dhaka delivery via courier
3) Product will be delivery within 1 to 6 hours after confirmation of the order
4) 100% Genuine products
5) Faster delivery service